In proceeding with your booking, you are confirming that you have read and agree to the following:
- Please arrive 10mins before your visit. The alpacas trek in a group and therefore we cannot
wait for latecomers.
- Please ensure that appropriate footwear is worn; trainers, walking boots etc. For your own
safety, we cannot permit you to walk with the animals if inappropriate shoes are worn.
- The activities take place on a farm, therefore please be prepared for muddy, uneven ground.
- Please bring a waterproof coat, even if the weather seems promising!
- We will walk in the rain unless extreme! In those circumstances, we may need to contact
you to postpone your visit. Please ensure that you have provided us with adequate contact
information. We cannot take responsibility if we are unable to convey the cancellation to
- Please be mindful that you will be working with animals. They do not tolerate loud
behaviour. If customers are behaving in an overly boisterous manner, we will have to bring
the experience to an early end for the safety of the visitors and animals.
- Unfortunately, alpacas do not respond well to dogs and therefore we ask that you do not
bring them to the site. In the event that you have an assistance or guide dog, please do
contact us however and we can discuss making the necessary arrangements.
- Please do not feed the alpacas with food from home or your picnic as they have a specific
diet. We will provide you with treats to feed to the alpacas!
- We do not advise that you walk with the alpacas if you are pregnant for your own safety.
- Please ensure that children are closely supervised at all times.
- We do remind you that the experience takes place on a working farm and therefore all
visitors must remain within the clearly marked areas.
- We will, on occasion, take photographs during your time with us for use on our socials and
marketing. If you do not wish for your photograph to be taken, please do not hesitate to let
- Neither smoking nor alcohol are permitted on site.
- Children aged 6 and upwards are permitted to partake in the Trekking Experience but must
be accompanied by an adult with whom they will share the alpaca with the option of dual
leads. Children must be aged 14 and upwards to be permitted to walk an alpaca on their
own but should be accompanied by an adult.
- We estimate that the Trek will take approximately 45mins to 1hour, and include a safety
briefing at the start.
- All ages are permitted to partake in the “Alpaca Picnic” Experience. You are welcome to
enjoy our picnic area for 1 hour. Thereafter, the alpacas may be required to be taken on a
trek and therefore away from the picnic area.
- We appreciate that on occasion, it may be necessary to postpone your visit. We require any
cancellation or postponement to be made within 72 hours of the visit to allow an
opportunity for the booking to be remarketed. We shall endeavour to reschedule your
booking asap. Any cancellation made within 72 hours of the date of the visit, cannot be
postponed or refunded.
- In the event that we are required to cancel your visit, a full refund shall be offered or
rescheduled to another date.
- We provide a carpark, however, no responsibility can be taken for your vehicle or contents
thereof, during your time with us.
- Finally, please have fun and enjoy your time with us!